No products in the basket.
Your baby develops intensively and is more and more interested in the surrounding world. Because of too many experiences he may lean out of the pram or baby carrier too much. At such moments our harness will turn out essential. They are useful not only for prams or baby carriers, which work like safety belts, but also at the beginning of walking.
BABY CARRIAGE SUSPENDERS
Instruction: FOR PUTTING ON SUSPENDERS
Put suspenders on the child and fasten the buckle on the back of the waist. Correct buckle fastening follows its marked click. Adjust the waist belt by moving adjusters. Then, adjust shoulder straps so as to closely fit the child’s shoulders. Unhook safety straps from suspenders and attach them in the appropriate fastening points in the baby carriage or chair to form a loop. Move belts through adjusters and press. Then, clip safety straps on the both sides of the waist belt. Make sure that suspenders are carefully fastened. For safety reasons, minimize the length of safety straps to limit movements in order to prevent child from standing up and falling out. To use suspenders as an aid for learning to walk, remove safety straps, fasten two ends of the supporting strap to fasteners at the waist. Make sure that they are properly fastened.
Material composition: 100% polypropylene
WARNING! Remove the reins which can be unfastened when suspenders are attached to another article used by children and used to care for them. Keep the product out of children’s reach when not in use.
Do not use these suspenders in vehicles powered by an internal combustion engine and electric motor.
Make sure that devices fastening suspenders are compatible with other articles used by children and used to care for them.
– Never leave your child alone.
– Put suspenders only on child’s clothing, not on child’s underwear.
– Always make sure that suspenders are put on correctly.
– Attach suspenders to appropriate fasteners.
– Pay attention to the danger of using a strap for carrying a baby near automatic doors, lifts, etc.
– Remove the packaging from contact with the child.
– Check the buckle, adjusters and belts for any signs of damage.
– Dispose of the product when you notice the first signs of damage or wear.